Friday 21 November 2014

Interact Festival

On Friday the 24th of October, 2014 Sommerville Students went on the bus  to the Interact Festival at Corban's Estate in Henderson. When we got there we had morning tea and after that we went into Shed 2 to do some art and I made a badge which said I "love mum". I had my face painted, as Spider-Man.  I made a cardboard crown and had my photo taken then I made a frame for my photo. I listened to the music and I did  some belly dancing on the stage with lost of other pea. In Shed 1 we had lunch and I got a Goody bag with some treats in it. Then We all went back on the bus to school.
My best part of the day was the belly dancing what a fantastic day it was. by Conor

On Friday some Sommerville students went on the bus to The Interact
Festival in Henderson. We had morning tea and went to shed 2 to colour in and to do some other fun activities.  We listened to music and went on stage and did a belly dance in shed I and then had some lunch.  We went back to school soon after. by William

0 comments:

Post a Comment